Saturday, 26 February 2011

First Encounter Chapter 12

Demyx walked across the field wondering to himself...
/So now he wants me... But would he run if Zexion turned up tomorrow... I guess at first I thought he was sexy and cool and I just wanted him to want me... Now... Its more that I care... A lot more than I expected myself to... I'm scared because I know I'll be in deep... And if he breaks my heart, which looks quite probable... It'll hurt like nothing I've ever experienced.../

Axel stood where Demyx had left him staring after him as he disappeared...
When suddenly his phone beeped.
*1 Message recieved*
"Huh?"
/Please say yes please!/
-Marluxia-
*I know this is going to sound strange... But I haven't been able to get you out of my head since what happened... I've literally spent every waking moment and some sleeping thinking of your green eyes, your scent and how you sound in complete esctasy... I don't know how I've never seen it before... Please come and see me again.*
/WHAT!?/
He took his phone in his hand and read over the message a few more times...
And replied.
*I'll come over... But what happened last time was a once off... Its not going to happen again.*

Marluxia smiled when his phone beeped and promptly text back.
*Shall we say at about 8 tonight?*

Axel started walking across the school playing field.
*Yeah... Thats cool by me, or else I could drop over now?*

*No no 8 is good... It'll give me some time to prepare. See you then. Ciao.*
Something about this agreement made Axel feel uneasy...
/Prepare? For what?/
But he figured it was just morning after syndome, where you sleep with someone you know you shouldn't and then never want to see them again...
He put his phone into his pocket and continued to walk across the field towards home humming to himself.

*Still here, still clean... I confessed in therapy that I'd been shooting up heroin on occasion too. They were all impressed with my progress and I feel better after getting that off my chest... They're a little concerned that I was sharing needles and are sending me in for blood tests... I'm scared... I've only ever shared needles with Marluxia... But he's slept with a lot of people... I really hope everythings gonna be okay... If not... I dunno what I'm gonna do... I'm really frightened... I wish I could get in touch with Axel and tell him I still love him, just in case... But I know I can't do that... It'd just fuck him up and I need everything simple right now... For both of our sakes...*

Demyx walked in through his front door and there was a note left by the telephone...
He picked it up and unfolded it.
*Hi honey! Sorry I had to run out didn't get a chance to make dinner but I've left some money so you can order in! I'll probably be back late... I've left enough just in case Axel drops over too! Have a nice night! Love you*
So he had some time to think and things to think about and money for junk food...
Which was always a plus.
He dragged his bag into the kitchen and set it on top of the kitchen table and put the kettle on he took a mug out of the cupboard and threw in a spoonful of instant coffee and grabbed a few chocolate bars from the fridge.
Once the kettle boiled he poured half milk half water into the cup...
No sugar...
He was one of few people his age that almost drank his coffee 'properly'...
Apart from all the milk that is...
He got his mug of coffee and sat in a big chair in the living room, he turned the radio on using the remote on the arm of the chair and light airy chillout music started wafting through the room...
Demyx shook his head at the radio and switched it until he found something a little more guitar inspired...
"Perfect."
He began to sip and his coffee and unchained his mind to let it wander freely over the matter at hand.
/I like him... I know I do... Okay pros and cons... Okay pros, he likes me, hes amazingly hot and hes really really sweet... Cons, hes still hurt over his ex, he has a bit of a coke habit and he slept with someone while also kinda seeing me... But that doesnt really count. Although theres a giant risk of me getting my heart smashed up into millions of little pieces that could take years to reconstruct... We have fun together though and hes definitely not just trying to get into my pants... He stood up to Zexion on my behalf, punched a guy in the face and took care of me at the hospital when I broke my rib... Why can't I just flip a coin?/
He shifted in his seat restlessly.
/Maybe I should call him and talk to him about what I'm feeling? No... I can't throw that burden on him... I need to make this decision on my own.../

Axel reached his house and walked in Reno was in the kitchen.
"So how'd it go?"
Axel sighed.
"Well... He's gonna think about it..."
"Is he gonna stay tonight?"
Axel shook his head.
"No he needs time alone to think about everything I've screwed up and decide if I'm worth it..."
Reno nodded.
"So just you and me then bro?"
"Uhm... No actually... I'm heading out for a bit too..."
Reno looked up from the newspaper he was glancing at suspiciously.
"Where are you off to?"
Axel froze at the foot of the stairs.
"Marluxia's... But not for the reasons you're thinking... I'm just going cause he text me today... He wants to talk to me and I want to explain that I'm not interested..."
Reno shrugged.
"Ass is ass I guess... Whore."
"It's not like that!"
Reno picked up his newspaper.
"Well let me know how it goes anyways if you need a lift from there or need to be broken out just send a text I'll be over in a flash..."
Axel smiled.
"When did you get nice?"
"I'm your brother... I'm allowed be nice now and then... Hell I'll even beat him up if he doesn't pay you! You may be a whore but you're my brother..."
Axel grinned to himself shaking his head and made his way to his bedroom, he sat on the side of the bed and took his shoes off, then slowly peeled off his t shirt and jeans...
/Right I'll sleep and then get up go to Marluxia tell him I'm not interested and then come back... I'll probably be back here for ten... Early night for me so./
With that all sorted out in his head he set his alarm for 19.00 and got into bed.

Marluxia was just out of the shower smiling to himself as it turned 18.45.
/Perhaps I should prepare some food...? Or would that look too... Hmmm... Maybe I'll just order in.../
He walked to his bedroom with a white towel slung lazily around his hips and taking the hairdryer from its stand started drying his hair off and humming.
/This should prove interesting if nothing else.../

Axel's alarm beeped and he rolled over to tap a button on his phone to stop the Soil song that was currently blasting his ears to bits.
"Alright alright I'm up..."
He rolled off the bed lazily and looked through his wardrobe when his phone beeped.
*1 message recieved*
He tapped the button to open it.
-Marluxia-
*Just wondering what you like more? Italian or Asian food?*
Axel thought on this for a few moments...
/Pizza or Ramen? Right now... Ramen./
*I'd say at this very moment Asian... Why'd you ask?*
He placed his phone back on his bed and pulled out a long sleeved black and red striped t shirt and tight black jeans and shrugging at his choice of clothing pulled them on and checked himself out in the mirror.
/Yeah its cool... It'll do. But my hair sucks... Stupid spikes go everywhere after I sleep on em.../
His phone beeped.
*Asian it is.*
His mind went from his phone to his hair as he spent a good twenty minutes rearranging his spikes into organised chaos.
He looked at himself in the mirror.
/Ladykiller... Shame I'm gay./
And with that he grabbed a black knee lenght coat with loads of silver zips and straps everywhere, threw it on and called to Reno.
"I'm off out."
Reno shouted back.
"I won't wait up... But if you're not back by morning theres gonna be a search party this time... Slut."
"Okay okay... I'M NOT A FUCKING SLUT!"
"Have fun!"
"Later! BITCH!"
He pulled the door closed and started walking towards Marluxia's house he put his headphones in his ears.
/Just gonna go explain myself have some food leave... Thats it./
But for some reason the nagging feeling that something just wasn't right kept on at him.

Demyx was staring at his mobile which lay on his bed...
/I could invite Axel over... Things could get... Heavy... I think I want to be with him... But I dunno if I'd want... Then again.../
His mind flashed through with some imagined scenes of what could happen if Axel came over and he could feel what happened at the bus stop happen again.
/Great... Now I'm confused and horny.../

Marluxia heard the doorbell and called down the stairs.
"Come in it's open."
Axel pushed the door open and closed it behind him when he turned back Marluxia was on his way down the marble staircase barefoot...
Buttoning up his shirt...
/Oh God.../
The redhead felt himself gulp at the sight of the toned stomach under the long sleeved silk shirt.
/I must've been really fucking out of it to have missed that.../
"Hello Axel! Foods out on the table, just let me grab a bottle of wine."
Axel made his way out to the kitchen.
/WOAH! This place is fucking HUGE! How didn't I notice all of this before?/
But when he thought back on all the times he'd dragged Zexion out of here and the previous time he'd visited he began to understand why...
Marluxia appeared behind him with a few bottles in his hand.
"Well don't be shy take a seat dig in! Now what do you like? White red or rose?"
Axel shrugged out of his coat and hung it on the back of his chair.
"Uhm... Whites good..."
Marluxia nodded and put the other two into the fridge and busied himself with opening the bottle of wine.
Axel opened his mouth choosing his words carefully.
"I'm not sure exactly how to say this... But whatever you think is going to happen here isn't."
The pink haired man turned looking innocently at him.
"What you think because I invite you over for dinner it must be because I want to get into your pants?"
Axel's face reddened and he picked up the chopsticks and started eating not saying another word.
Marluxia smiled and filled up Axel's wine glass.

Demyx sat alone in the sitting room...
It had gotten dark...
And Axel was doing a really good job of leaving him alone and letting him think...
He was undecided if he liked it or not.
/Should I...? No no... Not until I've completely decided.../
He flipped through channels restlessly then got up pulled the curtains and turned the lights on.
/Whens my mom gonna be out all night again though...?/
He picked up his phone and started to text.

Axel still feeling embarassed about what he'd implied was slightly relieved to hear his phone beep and pressed the button immediately.
*Hey Axel, it's Demyx. Still tinking bout wht u said earlier... But in the meantme f u wanna cum over the house is free... And my mom left money 4 junk food! :]*
/Demyx wants me to head over? Interesting... But how do I excuse myself from here without being rude?/
Before Axel had figured out his getaway plan he noticed Marluxia staring at him from across the table.
The redhead lowered his eyes and downed the rest of his wine, which Marluxia instantly refilled.
"So would you like me to show you all of the house?"
The redhead nodded.
"Sure... I didn't notice how big it was before..."
Marluxia grinned.
"Pretty. Fucking. Big."
Axel wondered why he was grinning so much and kept drinking fast to try and make getting through the night a little easier.
Marluxia led Axel from the dining room through a chrome kitchen and slid back a glass door then hit a lightswitch which made a lot of lights come on all at once.
He led Axel out into the garden.
"This is my garden..."
He leaned down to smell a dark red rose then stood up and pointed towards the pool.
"Thats the pool... Of course you can see that..."
Leading him back inside he slid the door closed and flipped the lights back off.
"This is the kitchen, I like to cook... The odd time... But with my job I'm not always here... So it doesn't get used too often..."
Axel now feeling the wine decided to pipe up a question.
"What do you work as anyway?"
Marluxia turned around to face Axel.
"Oh I'm a sales rep for Destiny Incorporated... Basically travelling and spreading the word of the company and what we do and hey if I can make some new clients along the way so much the better... Shall we continue?"
Axel nodded.
"Lead the way."

Demyx was sitting alone in his living room.
/Why hasn't he text back? I'm sure that message delivered.../
He checked his phone.
/I'll send it again... Just in case.../

Marluxia continued to lead Axel around.
"This is the dining room, you've seen this already..."
He walked in through some double doors.
"This is the living room. I believe you've been in here too."
The pink haired man proceeded to lead Axel upstairs.
Axel began to get a feeling in the pit of his stomach but ignored it assuming he was just being stupid.
"This is the bathroom! The bath can fit five people and can do a jacuzzi setting and stuff... Loads of buttons and great for parties!"
He continued down the hallway talking as he went.
"This place used to have five bedrooms... I thought it was pointless... So I knocked down a few walls and made two of the rooms bigger... This ones the activity room and the other one is a music cum art room... I couldn't think of anything else to do with it..."
He laughed leading Axel towards his bedroom.
"And this as you know is my bedroom."
He opened the door and everything was white apart from the pale wooden floor and rose petals spread from just in front of where they were standing at the door across the floor and across the bedsheets.
Marluxia looked into his eyes and led him towards the bed and sat him on the edge of it slowly he moved his lips to Axel's cheek and his hand up his t shirt.
"No Marluxia..."
Marluxia's lips caught his own and he pushed him back onto the bed slowly as he kissed his lips he pushed his hands above his head Axel felt something cold and a distinct 'click' sound...
Alarmed he tried to move his hands down but couldn't...
He looked up and found his hands were cuffed to the headboard.
"Marluxia what the hell!? Let me out of these! This qualifies as rape you know?!"
Before he could protest anymore his phone started ringing Marluxia took it from Axel's pocket.
"Demyx huh? Should I take this?"
He went to answer the call but Axel shouted.
"No please don't!"
Marluxia smiled.
"Well... Tell you what... I won't answer this call... Under one condition..."
Axel was wide eyed.
"W-What do you want me to do?"
Marluxia smiled.
"You don't have to do anything..."
He straddled Axel's waist and pulled his t shirt up so his stomach and chest were revealed, slowly he moved off him and ran his tongue over Axel's stomach making him inadvertently gasp.
"See Axel? Your mouth says no... But your body cries out for me."
The redhead shook his head.
"Don't lie to yourself."
He unlocked his hands and pulled his t shirt off before securing him to the headboard again Axel tried to struggle free but Marluxia overpowered him.
"Please Marluxia don't!"
The pink haired man pulled off Axel's black skate shoes and socks and then unzipped his jeans and slowly kissed him from his stomach right up to his lips.
"This isn't right... Please..."
Marluxia's lips silenced his pleas.
"Shhhh..."
Slowly he pulled Axel's jeans down around his ankles and then abandoned them altogether.
Left only in his boxer shorts Axel struggled against the handcuffs Zexion had him secured to the headboard with.
/Don't these things usually have safety latches.../
"For someone whos struggling so much to get away you sure look like you'd like to continue..."
Axel didn't dare look down at the massive hard on he knew he had.
/Even my own fucking bodies betraying me./
"Let me the fuck out of these handcuffs you giant prick!?!"
Marluxia smiled.
"As you wish... But first..."
Slowly he started unbuttoning his shirt and as much as Axel wanted to look away he just couldn't...
The silk shirt fell to the floor and Axel's member was becoming harder by the second.
"Please... Just let me out..."
Marluxia's hands travelled down Axel's body and found the waistband of his boxer shorts slowly he pulled them down and used his tongue to lick the lenght of Axel's erection making him gasp for breath.
"Please... Please..."
Marluxia continued this for a couple of minutes gauging Axel's reaction...
Before taking the whole thing into his mouth and making Axel buck his hips forward in surprise.
Marluxia's eyes caught Axel's as his mouth worked the struggling teens lenght.
"Please... Just let me... Go... Oh God... Please..."
Marluxia quickened his pace a little and Axel's hands were gripping the chains of the handcuffs.
His breath grew heavier as Marluxia continued...
"Please..."
Marluxia suddenly stopped and Axel looked distraught.
"What? I thought you wanted me to stop?"
Axel wide eyed shook his head.
"Sooo... You want me to keep going?"
The redhead nodded his head manicly.
Marluxia went down mouth open but stopped just before his lips met his skin.
"You know... I don't really feel like doing it anymore... All your shouting put me off kinda made me feel like you wern't enjoying it."
Axel was about to explode and tried to push his erection into Marluxia's mouth.
"Now now... Naughty naughty... If you want all you need do is ask..."
"Please I'm begging you to continue! Please!"
Marluxia shrugged but started pleasuring Axel with his hand.
Axel's head fell back against the pillow and his eyes slid closed.
"Oh God... I'm gonna..."
Marluxia stopped again.
"Oh no you don't..."
Axel's mouth was open and his eyes opened.
"What the...? Why?"
Marluxia's voice was very matter of fact.
"Because I'm not ready for you to yet..."
With that said he stood up and unzipped his trousers and let them fall.
Axel mentally noted that he was probably hadn't been wearing underwear while they were having dinner either and gulped as he felt himself react to Marluxia's now naked body.
Axel's breathing was still heavy.
"Please stop tormenting me. Just do it."
Marluxia sat on the bed beside Axel and fully removed his underwear.
"Do what?"
His hand found Axel's erection and started going again.
Axel gasped at the sudden pleasure.
"Fuck me!"
"With pleasure."
Slowly and deliberately he spread Axel's legs and savoured the sight of him defenceless...
Naked...
Begging for to be fucked...
"Open your mouth."
Axel did as he was told and almost gagged as Marluxia forced himself inside as far as he could.
"Good."
He then grabbed Axel's knees with his hands and pulling Axel down the bed slowly inched his way inside him.
The redhead moaned on contact and tried to get Marluxia further inside but Marluxia held him at bay.
Axel sighed, frustrated.
"Fuck me! I need it. I can't stand this any longer! This is torture!"
Marluxia grinned down at Axel.
"As you wish."
He pushed inside fully making Axel moan and grip his restraints.
"Let me out... Of these... Please... I need to... Touch you..."
Marluxia released one of Axel's hands which immediately gripped his back at the shoulder blade and dragged its nails down to the base of his back.
"Please... Let me... Out of... These..."
He threw his head back as Marluxia sped up and finally released his other hand.
Friction from Marluxia's stomach was slowly bring him closer and closer to orgasm he was feeling so tormented by Marluxia's stopping and starting he tried keeping his mouth firmly shut...
But struggled and made a noise that warned Marluxia to slow down.
"No... Please... I need to..."
His nails dug into Marluxia's shoulder blades as he tried to speed the friction up but Marluxia kept control and kept Axel wanting.
Axel's mouth was dry and he was fast running out of energy.
"Please I'll do anything just make me..."
Before Axel could finish the sentence Marluxia sped up using one hand to pleasure Axel and the other to grip the bed sheets.
The redheads eyes fell closed and his breathing sped up his hands held onto Marluxia's shoulders so fiercely that one of his nails pierced the skin causing Marluxia to bleed...
His short breaths turned into sighs and his was body now sitting upright on Marluxia's lap facing him.
"M-Marluxia oh God!"
He went tense just as he released across their stomachs...
Everything felt slow motion as he climaxed and his body fell limp against Marluxia's knees, who came deep inside him moments after.
Axel could feel his heart pounding against his rib cage as Marluxia's breaths began to return to normal.
Slowly he pulled out of Axel and lay facing him on the bed.
The rose petals were everywhere... Squashed into their skin, the bedsheets, on the floor and some perfectly untouched...
Their scent had escaped into the air giving the room a scent of roses mixed with sweat...
Marluxia looked at Axel's arms.
"Why do you do that to yourself?"
Axel now self conscious tried to cover them with his hands...
"I just get... Sad and pissed sometimes..."
Marluxia took Axel's arm in his hands and kissed the scars and cuts from his wrist to the crook of his elbow.
"Anytime you feel sad... Or pissed... You should... Call me..."
Axel was wide eyed, the gesture felt too caring, too personal...
They were just fucking, they were casual fuck buddies...
That was all.
Axel stood up.
"I have to leave."
Marluxia reached out for him.
"Whats the rush? Why not stay?"
Axel shook his head.
"I can't... I have to go."
"Please stay... At least if you won't stay... Let me drop you home."
Axel was in the middle of pulling his t shirt back on when Marluxia crawled up behind him and kissed his neck lightly sending goosebumps across his arms and chest.
"Stop, please... I really have to go..."
Marluxia stopped and shrugged.
"Theres just no pleasing some people... Alrighty where do you wanna go?"
He picked his phone up from the bedside table and his blood ran cold.
His phone was on a call...

To Demyx.

Slowly he lifted it to his ear.
"H-Hello?"
He could hear sobbing.
"I didn't believe it was really you... But now I know it is."
"Demyx I didn't mean... It was a total mistake! He tricked me! I didn't know you were on call!"
"Oh and I finally have an answer to your question Axel... Stay away from me. I never want to talk to you again."
With that, the line went dead.
Marluxia went to console Axel but Axel pushed him away.
"Leave me alone I don't even want to look at you."
He walked past the music and activity rooms and back down the marble staircase and out into the night air, his eyes were clouded with tears as he called his brother.

"Hey Reno... I need you to pick me up..."
"Jesus what happened you sound like shit!"
"Please just come get me I'll explain on the way home..."
"Alright be there in five."
Axel started to walk towards his house he was angry with himself for been taken in so easily.
/Since when have I become so weak?/
He took out his phone and started texting.

*Demyx I'm sorry, I could try and make up a bunch of excuses...
Truth is, I'm lonely and I still miss Zexion a bit.
But I meant what I asked you today.
I want to be with you...
The problem being I'm probably just not ready for it yet...
I don't want you to be a replacement for anyone.
I don't want to get with you bone you and then fuck off...
Because thats not who I am...
Well thats not usually who I am.
My intention for tonight was to go home and go to bed.
Marluxia text me today and I told him I'd go over to him...
I meant to tell him it was a mistake and a stupid one at that.
He chained me up and tormented and teased me until I would've fucked a dog if it had of been standing there...
All I can say is I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen and Marluxia had my phone...
I was cuffed to the headboard at the time.
If you never talk to me again I understand...
And if you actually read this thank you for hearing me out, you're a great friend.
And will probably make someone a really happy man.*

He sent it and less than a minute later he had a return text.

*Like I said before... We're not together so I guess it doesn't concern me...*

Axel looked mournfully at his phone.

*Listen he blackmailed me and handcuffed me to the headboard and threatened to answer the phone to you... I didn't want to hurt you... I don't like him... I like you... And on top of that I really really want to be with you. He answered the phone and got his way anyway...*

Demyx sighed.

*Its none of my business what you do... But it hurts me, somehow I'm in too deep even if I'm not in at all.*

Axel stopped staring at the words on the screen.

*So you want me to piss off and never ever talk to you again..?*

Demyx picked his phone up.

*No... Against my better judgement... I'm gonna say yes to what you asked... I want to be with you too... But this is your first and last chance... Officially... Now get over here before I change my mind.*

Axel grinned down at his phone.
/Don't have to tell me twice./
He dialled Reno's number.
"Hey Axel I'm on my way."
"False alarm... I'm on my way to Demyx's house."
"Slut."
"I am not a slut."
"Talk to you in the morning whore."
"See ya... Wait I'm not a..."
The phone died in his hand and he laughed running in the general direction of Demyx's house.
/This night has been so fucking crazy... I wonder what else is in store for me?/
He climbed over someones garden wall and running through peoples back gardens through their flowers and past guard dogs kept jumping walls to the next one with an energy that wasn't his own, until he came to another road.
His phone beeped randomly and he pulled it from his pocket.
*Well tonight was fun... I hope we can do it again sometime...*
/Marluxia.../
*How about no? I'm as of ten minutes ago no longer single and no longer available for raping. Sorry fuckwad. Playtimes over.*
Now beaming to himself he ran up the street to Demyx's house slowing down as he neared it.
/Gotta look not desperate... Uncaring.../
He rang the doorbell and leaned against the doorframe acting like nothing was the matter but the minute Demyx's front door swung open, Demyx's arms were around his neck and he was being pulled inside.
"Demyx what the hell?"
The blonde grinned.
"I think I've waited long enough don't you?"
Axel was breathless from running but the thought of Demyx naked suddenly had him feeling enegetic again, that and Demyx was dragging him upstairs.
"How long were you planning this for?"
Demyx just giggled and pulled Axel into his bedroom, pulling his t shirt off in the process, Axel could do nothing but stare...
His skin was pale and white ghostly...
Like undisturbed snow...
Pure and beautiful just waiting to be touched he removed every piece of clothing he had and grabbed Axel's shoulders.
"Well? Why are you still dressed Axel?"
Axel gulped.
"Are you sure you want this...? You want me? As... You know?"
Demyx raised an eyebrow.
"Uhm?"
He looked a little nervous.
Axel lay Demyx down gently and removed his own shirt.
He started kissing Demyx's stomach softly.
"I want this to be special for you... I want this to be good... You gave me another chance... I want to give you this in return."
He ran his hands down Demyx's body making him sigh softly...
Axel brought his mouth up to Demyx's neck and kissed him from his neck to his shoulder blades.
Demyx's eyelids were fluttering at the contact...
"I need you to... I want you..."
"Shhh... Not yet..."
His lips continued down his body until he reached his navel when Demyx stopped him.
"If you do that..."
He blushed slightly.
"Just trust me... I'm pretty worked up..."
Axel smiled slowly unbuttoning his jeans and standing up Demyx handed him a condom which he lay on the bed next to him then leaned down next to Demyx...
"This might hurt a little at first..."
Demyx nodded looking a little nervous now.
Axel put the condom on and lay on top of Demyx whispering.
"Are you sure this is what you want?"
Demyx nodded fervently.
Axel lubed himself up.
/How long has he been planning this anyways... He seems to have everything ready and waiting.../
Then pulling Demyx's knees apart pulled the blonde to him slowly inching himself inside.
Demyx winced slightly as Axel pushed fully inside.
"It'll get better... I promise..."
Slowly he moved keeping the rhythm of his hand pleasuring Demyx and his thrusts well paced.
Demyx settled quickly into it the feeling becoming familiar and pleasurable.
More pleasurable with every movement he found his hands gripping the bedsheets and moans escaping his mouth where he had meant to keep them stifled.
Until he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.
"Axel I'm gonna..."
Before he could finish the sentence his body arched towards the ceiling and his hands were gripping the sheets so hard they turned white.
A long drawn out moan escaped his lips and he felt the warmth of what he knew was the result of his own pleasure run across his stomach and fell back down into the bedsheets.
Axel was watching in fascination and gripping Demyx's thighs moaned and moved feeding his desire off what he'd just witnessed and straightening up orgasmed and lay down on top of Demyx listening to his heart pounding against his ribs...
Demyx managed to whisper one word.
"Amazing..."
Axel didn't move he just continued to breathe and then answered.
"Totally..."
Before they could say another thing Axel's phone started ringing and curious he got up and threw the condom in the bin before answering.
"Hello?"
Zexion's voice answered.
"Axel?"
"What the?"
"I'm not calling to torment or tease... I'm calling to let you know I just got the results of a blood test..."
Axel's heart started to beat harder.
"And?"
He could hear Zexion sob down the phone.
"You need to get tested right away."
Axel paled and the line went dead.
Demyx could clearly see the difference in Axel.
"Whats wrong? Whats happened?"
Axel shook his head.
"I-I have to go..."
With that he pulled his clothes on and walked down the stairs with Demyx in tow.
"Listen just tell me whats wrong..."
The redhead couldn't even hear him.
Shock took over his limbs and Axel walked straight out the door and left Demyx standing there shirtless.
The blonde watched as he walked down the street.
/What was that about?/

No comments:

Post a Comment