"Hasn't it been eleven hours yet? All these female parts are making me feel... Nothing actually..."
Reno shook his head.
"You'll watch eleven hours worth of this and like it! I don't believe that you can't appreciate a nice pair of tits Axel! I accept that you like guys cause you haven't had a hard on for the whole thing... Except for that one..."
"There was a dude jerking off in the background..."
"Oh... Hold on what?! Where?"
Axel sighed and grinned.
"If you untie my hands I can go back to the exact part..."
Reno nodded and started to untie his hands.
"Woah... you thought I'd fall for that again didn't you? Well NOT this time!"
"It's been eleven hours though..."
"Oh... Okay then..."
With that Reno untied Axel's hands and after the younger redhead left the room and began to run towards the front door it dawned on Reno that it had in fact only been around 7.
"Get your faggy little ass back here Axel! We still have four hours to go!"
"NO FUCKING WAY YOU'RE A PSYCHO!"
Reno leaned out of his bedroom window and Axel stopped running once he reached the garden.
"I'll get you when you get back!"
Axel shrugged.
"Maybe I won't come back perhaps me and my faggy friends will move to fagland and have a gay old time!"
Reno laughed.
"Right dickweed, call me if you need me to pick you up!"
"Will do, see you later!"
Axel reached into the pocket of his hoody and pulled out his headphones and his cigarettes.
Revelling in the quiet of the early morning he put a cigarette inbetween his lips and his headphones in his ears.
He searched his jeans for his lighter and found it, he flipped it around in his fingers for a moment in consideration before holding the flame to the tip of his cigarette and taking a long drag.
/Do i go to school or to Demyx... School or Demyx? Zexion or Demyx? Sex and drugs or possible love? Change everything or keep it all the same?/
He turned the lighter around in his fingers a few more times looking at the ironic fork in the road he'd walked himself to, behind him he could go home, to the right was school and to the left led on to Demyx's house he looked to the sky grinning and muttered.
"You really like fucking with my head don't you?"
Removing the cigarette from his mouth he exhaled.
"Well, if you can't do your best for me then do your worst..."
With that he went left looked both ways crossed the road and made his way towards Demyx's house.
Elsewhere Zexion sat in a corner biting his nails he was coming down...
Hard...
"Y-you inconsiderate b-bastard Axel... You know what I-I get like..."
He was shouting obscenities into the air he knew Axel couldn't hear him but somewhere inside it made it hurt just a little less.
Marluxia was sitting close by frowning.
"You know, I told you he'd be like this... He just wants you on his terms... Me... I just want to give you what you desire... I don't ask much in return either do I?"
Zexion looked up into Marluxia's seemingly kind eyes he knew what he was like and how he used him and how he would do the same this time...
He knew he probably had tonnes of others just like him, but his eyes captured him and his words were just what he wanted to hear...
And so again he fell into Marluxia's bed, again he got his fix...
Once again he felt awful for cheating...
Again the pain of what he was doing and again waking up alone and again knowing the man he hated and loved was probably fucking someone else by now...
And once again the realisation that he would hurt the other one he loved and cared for...
Axel...
He'd tell him everything and Axel would say nothing like always, but the hurt in his eyes would haunt him for weeks...
Months...
And maybe this would be the time he'd leave for good...
Or perhaps he'd hang around...
Get dragged down like the rest of them...
He didn't want that to happen to Axel...
But...
/I can't handle not having him around.../
Demyx blinked his eyes open slowly and cautiously sat up testing out his rib and jumped.
"Axel? What the fuck? Am I still dreaming?"
The redhead simply put his finger to Demyx's lips and slowly moved towards him he could feel his breath on his lips...
He was so close...
Then a knock came to his door and Axel looked away suddenly.
Next thing he knew he was in his bed alone.
"Stupid dream... Stop fucking with my head stupid hormones..."
Then the knock came again louder, this time he sat up and wiped his eyes assured he was awake he answered the knocking.
"Yeah? I'm awake..."
His mothers voice answered.
"Someones here to see you..."
Her hand opened the door to reveal Axel.
"H-Hi..."
"Hey Demyx, how ya feeling?"
His mother nodded her head at Demyx and closed the door behind her.
"Not too bad... The meds they have me on are pretty crazy... So at least I'm not dying of boredom..."
Axel grinned staring around himself.
A huge fishtank covered half of one of the walls and for some reason he seemed to like the colour blue...
Because everything that could be blue in his room was...
Another thing that caught his attention was a ciagerette packet lying on his bedside table he reached for it.
"I didn't think you smoked?"
Demyx felt seconds pass by like minutes as he searched for an excuse, or anything to say at all...
"You know I don't."
Axel nodded.
"Oh yeah... I forgot you told me that already..."
He placed the packet back down where it was before he'd disturbed it and took in the room walking about and looking at things...
"Cool..."
Axel kneeled down beside the tank and gazed in at the multicoloured fish.
"I didn't picture this being your thing... I pictured you as more of a musical... Hold on whats that?"
The blonde teen grinned.
"That's my sitar..."
"What the fuck is a sitar?"
"Kinda like a guitar... But bigger... People tend to sit while playing them... I think thats where it got its name from..."
The redhead plucked a string gingerly...
"I wouldn't have a clue... But... You, are you any good? How long have you been playing?"
Demyx blushed slightly.
"Since I was around four..."
"So you are good! Play something!"
The blonde teen shook his head.
"I can't... My rib... I can't... Hold it right with my rib broken..."
Axel looked at him suspiciously.
"That sounds like an excuse... But since I know nothing about sitars, I guess I'll have to believe you."
The redhead sat down next to Demyx who was suddenly very conscious that he was in his underwear.
"So what do ya wanna do Demy? Man its warm in here..."
Axel started to pull his hoody off over his head bringing his t shirt up a little with it much to the delight and horror of Demyx...
Delight because any part of Axel he got to see was fun times and horrified because he was now harbouring a massive hard on that he would if asked pass off as morning wood...
And then regret not putting it to better use afterwards...
When he snapped back to reality Axel was staring at him.
"What's wrong? Do i have something on my face?"
The redhead looked down at his knees.
"I... Uhm... Fuck... Can I smoke up here?"
Demyx nodded.
"Sure just open the window."
Axel smiled and opened the window of the attic room quickly he lit a cigarette and looked agitated.
"Uhm... Axel are you ok?"
He looked up in the middle of lighting his cigarette.
"No... I mean yes... I mean... I want to tell you something..."
The blonde teen nodded unsure if he wanted to hear this or not.
/What if he came over to tell you he's marrying Zexion and he has an invitation for you? Or... What if hes moving away? Or what... If he likes me?/
The redhead was pacing now holding his head.
"This is really difficult to say... But I... Shit how do I even say this... I never get like this... Uhm..."
Demyx deciding that this was either their first or last...
"I just... Really..."
Went for it.
His lips met Axel's softly his eyelids fell over his eyes as if he were in some dreamlike state and maybe this would be all he'd ever get...
But at least he tried...
He could walk away now happy that he'd made his feelings known and if he got rejected he could deal with that...
Their lips parted and Axel sighed.
"I..."
Before he could finish his sentence his phone beeped he looked at his pocket and rolled his eyes pulling it out he took a look at the screen.
*1 New Message*
Out of curiousity he opened it.
/Zexion???/
*It happened again...*
He felt his heart leap up into his throat and without saying a word massaged his temples.
"Axel? Are you okay?"
The redhead just shook his head and hugging Demyx whispered.
"Forget about me... I'll just fuck you up..."
With that he walked to Demyx's bedroom door and pulled it closed.
/It's for the best Axel... You know you love Zexion... Right?/
Demyx stood up and looked out the window as Axel walked down the street further and further away from him...
/Probably back to Zexion... Well at least I know where I stand now... Doesn't really make it hurt any less... But at least I can move on now... Maybe.../
Axel walked back down to the fork in the road and reluctantly took the right that also led to Zexion's...
/Demyx wants me... Zexion needs me... My loyalties lie with Zexion... He's been there since the start.../
He walked down the road and text back.
*Where are you?*
His phone beeped within seconds of his text being sent.
*Marluxia's*
*Fine...*
He walked faster down the road getting angrier and angrier until he arrived outside Marluxia's house...
The man had more money than sex...
And he had more fuck buddies than Hugh had Playboy Bunnies...
He stormed up enraged and threw the front door open, he knew where he'd find him...
Marluxia's bedroom lying on Marluxia's bed with Marluxia's fucking blankets wrapped around him, trying to look pitiful so Axel his fucking long suffering boyfriend wouldn't be so hard on poor little Zexion...
Poor little junk ball Zexion...
He threw the bedroom door open and there he was the very way he'd pictured him in his head...
All wrapped up cosy in another man's bed.
"Where is it?"
Zexion looked around him confused clearly after snorting more...
"Where's what?"
Axel shook his head and started searching Zexion's clothes...
"Where did you put it?"
The silver haired teen shrugged pretending not to know what he was talking about.
The redhead shoved his hand under Zexion's pillow and pulled out the small white bag.
"Are you gonna throw it away?"
Axel didn't answer and pulled a small mirror onto his lap and spread what was left of the bag across it and cutting it with the credit card that was lying on the bedside table lined it up into thirteen small lines...
"Nope... Throwing it away doesn't teach you anything... You just go and fuck Marluxia for more..."
Axel rolled up a fifty and leaned forward snorting up the first line.
"Axel what the fuck do you think you're doing?"
He didn't answer simply twitched his nose a little and snorted the second line.
"Axel stop... This is stupid..."
Zexion tried to pull the mirror out of his hands only to be shoved aside by Axel who continued to snort the lines.
"Axel please stop... I promise I won't touch the stuff again..."
The redhead laughed.
"Your promises arn't worth shit Zexion... In fact I'm pretty sure your main concern right now is that you'll have no more coke..."
The silver haired teen wanted to say no but he couldn't help but think that.
/Am I really that addicted?/
Axel was halfway through his ninth line before his hands began to shake so violently he dropped the mirror which smashed on the wooden floor...
His eyes rolled back into his head before he fell to the floor.
"Axel! Axel! Get up I'm sorry! Please wake up..."
His fingertips touched Axel face which was damp with sweat.
"You can't die... You can't die... I can't do this... I'm too fucked up... Please Axel wake up..."
He picked up Axel's phone and hit last called while trying to dial for an ambulance.
/Demyx... Why was he calling him...? Doesn't he love me? Zexion focus... He needs an ambulance.../
He called an ambulance and explained in detail what happened...
Then grudgingly called Demyx...
Axel's number flashed up on his screen...
As much as he tried to ignore it...
He couldn't...
"What Axel? What the hell do you want?"
"It's not Axel..."
"Who is this?"
"It's Zexion... His boyfriend remember?"
"Yeah I remember... Why are you calling me?"
"Axel's just done something stupid and clearly I'm not blind... I know you like him..."
"What happened to Axel?"
Zexion sighed.
"He was trying to teach me a lesson... He's unconscious... It's all my fault."
"What happened?"
Demyx was panicked now...
"Just tell me what happened!?!"
"He did nearly all the cocaine I had left in less than ten minutes then he... He..."
"WHAT WHAT!?!"
"He w-went unconscious..."
"Where are you right now?"
"Marluxia's place..."
"DIRECTIONS PLEASE."
"The ambulance is here just meet me at the hospital..."
"He better be okay... Or I won't be responsible for my actions..."
The phone went dead...
Sirens wailed outside the windows paramedics burst into the room and put Axel onto a stretcher.
Zexion was terrified as he was put into the back of the ambulance after him.
/Please be okay Axel please.../
Demyx meanwhile hopped onto his bicycle and started off as fast as he could towards the hospital...
/Axel please be okay... Please.../
No comments:
Post a Comment