Saturday, 26 February 2011

First Encounter Chapter 4

Axel walked into the hospital to find Demyx holding his mobile phone away from his face there was a screeching female voice coming from the other end.
"Where are you??! Why didn't you call me!?"
"I'm at the hospital mom... I'm about to go in to see the doctor..."
There was a sharp gasp of fright from the phone.
"Oh Demyx what happened to you!? I'll be right down which hospital?"
The blonde teen mouthed to Axel
WHERE ARE WE?
Axel didn't seem to think twice and took the phone from Demyx's hand.
"Hi! Me? I'm Axel... Oh I took Demyx here, I'm a friend of his... From his school... No he wasn't smoking drugs of any kind I assure you... No he wasn't drunk... He got beaten up... Well we haven't seen the doc yet but he thinks one of his ribs might be fuc... Broken... Yeah I'll be here... Even after you get here I'm not leaving I wanna make sure hes okay... Okay cool. The left turn after the bridge... Yeah thats the one... Okay see you soon... Bye."
With that the phone was hung up and handed back to Demyx who looked shellshocked.
"What?"
"You calmed her down... I can't I dunno... How?"
Axel raised an eyebrow.
"What? I have a mom you know? I didn't just crawl out from under a rock one day... Or emerge from the clouds as gods gift to gay men..."
Although he would never admit it, Demyx could see this happening perfectly in his head...
The clouds parting, a long ray of sunshine and fabulous amazing flaming haired Axel walking towards the earth...
Naked...
Or maybe with like a toga or something...
He was pretty sure naked Axel looking all godly would give many gay men (And many many raging fan girls) heart attacks...
Toga it was...
During his drooling fascination the doctor walked up...
She leaned down to shake Axel's hand and introduced herself.
"Hello I'm doctor..."
Just as she was about to say her name Demyx turned around and roused from his fantasy blatently pointed out the first thing he saw.
"Boobs!"
The woman raised an eyebrow as Axel tried to stifle his laughter with fake coughing.
"Well you can call me Doctor Boobs if you must... it wouldnt be the first time... But I would rather you called me Tifa..."
Demyx nodded now blushing.
"Yeah... Uhm... Sorry about that..."
Axel just tried to cough away his laughter and nodded with a 'i swear im not trying to hide my laughter even if that is the funniest thing i've ever witnessed... Today anyway...' smile.
The woman just fixed her glasses and sighed.
"Follow me please..."
Axel was silently cracking up and Demyx was giving him the finger but at least he was there...
/Bastard... I love him.../
The blondes eyes shot open a little...
/Did I just think... Oh shit.../

They were led into a small room with a bed and some equipment white white and more white...
Demyx hated hospitals...
"Take your shirt off please."
"What?!"
The doctor turned around.
"Take  your  shirt  off  please.  Thank  you."
The blonde teen looked over at Axel who seemed rather too amused at the whole situation.
/Shes so getting me back for the whole 'boobs' thing.../
The woman sighed took her glasses off and massaged the bridge of her nose.
"There are a lot of people I have to see tonight, if you think your rib is broken you're going to have to let me take a look at it. If you're not going to take your shirt off I can just get someone else in here who won't waste my time..."
"Or comment on your boobs..."
Demyx's face flushed red and he started to take his shirt off but winced half way and stopped.
"What's wrong?"
"It hurts..."
The doctor stood up.
"Maybe we should get you cut out of it."
Demyx shook his head.
"NO no... I'm good..."
He looked over to Axel imploringly.
The redhead grinned like a maniac.
"You need help Demy?"
The teens face flushed red again he quickly looked at his shoes then nodded and continued to stare at the floor.
Axel stood up and walked over to him his hands gripped the end of his black tank top and slowly maneuvered one of his arms out of it...
Then the other...
Finally his hands gripped the end of it again and he slowly pulled it up over his stomach...
He felt his hands graze against his skin which made him react in a small gasp...
A small embarrassing gasp...
Which made Axel stop and raise an eyebrow.
"Your hands... They're cold..."
"Oh..."
His hands pulled the material up over his chest and over his head...
Once again he felt Axel's hands on his skin this time it was a gasp...
But it sounded very much like he was enjoying himself...
Just a little too much...
Axel grinned and the doctor rolled her eyes.
"Was that because his hands were cold too?"
Demyx nodded weakly and then realized he was semi naked and wrapped his arms around himself in a way a girl might when trying to hide her...
Boobs...
(Yeah I went there... Again... Lol... T_T)

After about 5 minutes of the doctor pressing down on where it hurt.
(IT HURTS THERE I TOLD YOU LAST TIME!
WELL I HAVE TO BE SURE! HEH HEH HEH!
OUCH!)
He emerged with a prescription and an even more sore although bandaged up torso...
And his mother bear hugged him.
"DONT YOU EVER DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT AGAIN!? I WAS WORRIED SICK!!!?"
Demyx had turned pale.
Axel tipped her lightly on the arm.
"Erm... His rib is broken... You might want to let him go..."
His mother dropped him as quick as she had picked him up.
"Oh... Sorry..."
"Sokay..."
The redhead walked up to the reception and paid the receptionist.
"Thanks for seeing him so quickly."
"No problem I hope he feels better soon."
"Me too... See ya."
With that Axel walked by Demyx and his mother out into the car park only to be followed by Demyx.
"Where are you going?"
The redhead shrugged.
"Home... I guess... You've got my number right?"
Demyx nodded.
"Well call me tomorrow and I'll meet you in sch... Oh right..."
Axel remembered the fact that Demyx's rib was currently out of comission and his mother was already fussing about him and trying to get him into the car...

On their way out of the car park Demyx's mother stopped.
"Is there anywhere I can give you a ride to?"
Axel shook his head.
"It's cool I have someone to pick me up thanks though."
Demyx's heart sank.
/Zexion.../
"Are you sure? Cause I could..."
He shook his head.
"Ah my brothers a pretty crazy driver but I'm sure I'll make it home alive..."
He laughed a little.
Demyx's mother still clearly shaken by the whole thing just nodded.
"Thank you for looking after him."
"It was my pleasure."
The car slowly pulled off and Demyx swore Axel had winked at him as they pulled off.

Just as they pulled out of the car park another car sped in and screeching to a halt stopped just inches from Axel.
"Axel! Hey what the fuck are you doing getting me to collect you here? Did you and Zexion have another fight?"
The redhead smiled.
"Yeah but thats not the reason I'm here Reno..."
"Don't tell me... You knocked up a chick!?! Oh my fucking God! I think I might be proud of you! you finally appreciate boobs?!"
(AGAIN HA HA!)
Axel shook his head.
"No actually sorry... And sitting me in front of a computer and making me watch girl on girl porn until I fall asleep won't change it so please don't do that to me again! I like guys. Kay?"
Reno nodded.
"Right... I don't get it but whatever turns you on..."
"Cock. I thought that was pretty obvious."
Reno started to massage his temples while driving.
"Too much information Axel."
"Maybe you should put your hands on the wheel... Remember what happened last time?"
"Yeah... Maybe..."
Axel felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out to see why.
*1 New message*
*Hey Axel its Demyx, drop over tomorrow. My mom feels like she was rude but she swears it was shock... Anyways... Heres my address... Number 9 Castle road, Oblivion Avenue.*
Reno was ranting on about girl on girl porn and was probably gonna sit him down in front of the computer again with nothing to watch but girl on girl porn for an extended period of time...
But Demyx was okay...
And now he was invited to his house...
/He's cute too.../
Okay so maybe there would be a lot of problems...
Especially if Zexion found out...
But for the moment he was happy.
Who cared if there was eleven hours of girl on girl action ahead of him?
/I'm in... Love? Fuck.../
Trouble was brewing...
But all he could do was smile in the face of this oncoming storm.

Elsewhere Demyx was medicated up and drooling over vivid fantasies of Axel emerging (without a toga) all god like from fluffy white clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment